Directions for completing a WECAN online application:
Thank you for your interest in employment with the Green Bay Area Public School District! The Green Bay Public School District uses an online application system, Wisconsin Education Career Access Network (WECAN) to accept applications for all vacancies. In order to make application for employment with the District, you will need to have an active WECAN account and proceed through the online application process. We encourage you to revisit our vacancy listing on a regular basis as we will post all current vacancies on our website. The Green Bay Public School District also accepts online applications to open application areas at any time in addition to current posted vacancies.
Information below will help guide you through the WECAN online application process. If you have questions, please contact the Human Resources Department at 920-448-2065.
If you already have a WECAN account:
1. Log In to your account (http://services.education.wisc.edu/wecan)
2. Find the vacancy you are interested in using one of the Search options.
3. The Vacancy Details page will have APPLY NOW links for you to click on and submit your application.
If you DO NOT have a WECAN account:
1. Select the vacancy of interest from the link to current vacancies listed below.
2. Select “how to apply”.
3. Click on the Go to the WECAN homepage (http://services.education.wisc.edu/wecan)
4. Select “Certified Staff” or “Support Staff”.
5. Click on the link under “New Candidates” to create a WECAN account and complete your online application materials and setup.
6. When you have finished completing your WECAN application and uploading pertinent attachments, please submit your completed application by selecting the “vacancy listing” link under Job Search and Applying.
Reasonable accommodations shall be made for qualified individuals with a disability or handicap. If you need an accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Department at the Green Bay School District.