Procedures for renting school facilities
- Contact the school office at the building you are requesting to rent. Clear the date and time you wish to use the facility with them.
- Read the material and print and fill out the Rental Agreement Form. Attach the required Certificate of Insurance to the completed Rental Agreement Form and send the entire form to:
Green Bay Area Public School District
Facilities and Related Services Department
P.O. Box 23387
Green Bay, WI 54305
- Attach verification of non-profit status if applying as a non-profit entity.
- Rental requests must be submitted to the Facilities & Related Services Department at least 30 days prior to scheduled event (including the Certificate of Insurance).
- The Executive Director of Facilities and Related Services, or designee, will confirm or deny your request. Confirmation will be indicated by returning a signed Rental Agreement Form to the applicant.
Facility Rental Agreement Form
Dates Schools are Closed (current school year)
Rental Rates (standard rooms and minimum charges)
Camps Request Form
Recreational Use Form