Events & Opportunities for Parents & Families
- Special events & opportunities from the Parks, Recreation, & Forestry Department
- Greater Green Bay Figure Skating Club presents Learn to Skate USA,a program for people of all ages to learn to skate.
Sports Emporium 2016-2017 Program Guide
- Program information for Sports Emporium's 2016-2017 season
- The Green Bay Phoenix Swimming & Diving Team would like to invite the community to take part in their lessons during the month of January.
- Enjoy a variety of winter activities both indoors and outdoors at the Green Bay Botanical Garden on Saturday, February 4 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Free admission!
- We invite you to come and enjoy an evening with the Southwest Troyettes, award winning State and National Champs! Friday, February 10, 2017 at Southwest High School for girls in 4K - 8th grade.
UWGB Volleyball Presents: Fun Day for Kids
- Drop off your kids on Saturday, February 11 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the UWGB Volleyball & Basketball Skills 'n Games and they will also receive free admission to the women's basketball game from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Introduction to softball pitching for grade school and middle school ages on January 5, January 29, February 5, February 12, February 19 in the Preble High School gym.
- Intermediate softball pitching clinic for grades school and middle school ages on February 26, March 5, March 12, March 26, April 2 in the Preble High School gym.
- Come and learn basic softball fundamentals with the Preble Hornet softball team on Saturday, February 18 in the Preble High School gym.
- The Prevea Luv2Run program is FREE and designed to get kids up to running to Cellcom Green Bay 5K (3.1 miles) in just six weeks beginning the week of April 10th.
Allouez Anchors Soccer Club
- Join the Allouez Anchors Soccer Club this spring/summer and have fun while learning about team work and staying healthy. Registration deadlines are April 1st for ages 4 - 9 and March 1st for ages 10 and up.