Events & Opportunities for Parents & Families
- Special events & opportunities from the Parks, Recreation, & Forestry Department for the summer.
- The Prevea Luv2Run program is FREE and designed to get kids up to running to Cellcom Green Bay 5K (3.1 miles) in just six weeks beginning the week of April 10th.
- Bellevue Dance Inc. offers dance and tumbling classes and clinics for children aged 3 and older from May 1 - May 25.
- The Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary is excited to announce its popular summer camp opportunities for 2017! Sixteen sessions of camp will be offered throughout the months of June—August.
- Boys in first through fifth grade are invited to the Youth Football Camps at Southwest High School. The sessions will be taking place June 12-14 and July 10-12.
- Morning and afternoon art workshops are available at the ART Garage from June 12 - July 21 for children aged 6 - 18.
- Boys and girls in grades 1 - 8 are invited to participate in the summer basketball camps at Southwest High School during June and July.
- YWCA offers a variety of youth programs for spring/summer including dance, swim, camp, gymnastics, and tae kwon do.
- Registration is now open for UWGB's summer camps for middle and high school students. Camp themes include art, robotics, video game programming, entrepreneurial, medical, cyber security, and aviation.